Thursday, January 28, 2010

Weight Loss Wednesday!

I've been working so hard for the last week in my weight loss. I'm kind-of sort-of  following Weight Watchers, without going to meetings. I am happy to announce that I am down three pounds! It may not seem like a lot, but I am ever so proud of myself! I have a long ways to go to reach my goal, but I am going to get there, hopefully before August, like I've been planning. I have 27 more to go before I hit that goal. I decided to set a mini-goal for myself, to keep myself motivated!

My mini-goal is to get down 15 pounds by March 1st. I think I can do it as long as I stick with what I've been doing, and maybe step up my workout a knotch!

So from now on, Wednesday will be my day to check in with how my diet is going!

Size 10, here I come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment